We have tried to enhance your experience of completing our Tax Org Fillable PDFs as follows:
(1) The filled in info will now appear uniformly in big and bold font (as far as possible and practical)
(2) The forms where calculations are required, we have provided appropriate formulas to add, subtract or multiply automatically so that the results appear in bold and red font in the fields they belong. The two PDFs where you will notice this feature are: Global Income Reporting pages 2 & 3 of for all 5 items of reportable foreign income, deductions and tax amounts in Columns A, B, C, & D in rows (a), (b) & (c) as applicable AND CTC DD page 2 of 2 table calculating number of days.
(3) Easy steps to quickly select the desired date in the date dropdown menu. (a) One click to “year heading” will open up 12 months of the current year (b) One more next click opens up current 10 years decade e.g., 2020-2029 (c) One more next click on the current decade will open up current century e.g. 2000 to 2099 (d) Select the past year of your choice, followed by month and the date (e) when in the year of your choice, back and next arrows will speed up your search (f) Click on the current date to close out all the options when done.
Steps to open and save the PDF Portfolio Files
(1) Click on the PDF Portfolio File 1 or 2
(2) Click on the Down Arrow in the top right corner (located next to the printer symbol)
(3) Step 2 will prompt you to save the PDF Portfolio File in your desired folder in your Hard Drive.
(4) Please save the PDF portfolio file with the file name of your choice
(5) Minimize our web site
(6) Go To “My PC” and then to the folder where you have saved the file, open it and you will see file opened with individual PDF files in the left panel contained in the PDF Portfolio, ready for your use
(7) If step 6 does not work, go to Adobe Acrobat icon on your laptop and try to open the RCB Organizer saved on your C Drive with File / Open command.
(C) Stand Alone PDF Files
Just click on the desired file and it will open for you.
3(a) State Photo ID for Resident
3(b) State Photo ID for Non-Resident
3(c) NYS DL NonDL Photo ID Sample
(4) CTC/ODTC DD Template
(5) NYS Income Tax Mandatory Info & Other Notes